GRASSFEED BEEF . HERITAGE PORK . PASTURED CHICKEN
HOW IT WORKS
A mEATshare is a variety of the highest quality Prairie Ranged Beef, Pork, and Chicken delivered to your door. Conveinent, Highest Quality and from a Farmer you know!
1. Choose mEATshare
2. Choose delivery
- Home delivery in Winnipeg & Brandon
- Check your email for delivery dates
3. Answer your Door
- Due to Covid-19 we will be minimizing in person contact, boxes will be left on doorsteps, with text notification.
- We send reminders to make sure you will be home so you don't miss your delivery
- Watch for recipes/videos for cooking tips & great meal ideas!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Curated to the season, think BBQ in the Summer, Feasts in the Winter
- We develop our own gluten free, filler free recipes, Hamburger, Sausages, Meatballs, Pepperettes
- We try to make all our cuts proportional to a family meal
- Each month is a little different, but the same High Quality
Each month you will receive a delivery request email, that includes that month’s delivery dates and times, you can choose which option best suits your schedule each month. You will then get a delivery reminder the day before, and then you just have to answer your door! The delivery, is within an approximate 3 hour window on your requested date.
3-4 lbs or about 20 meals, recommended for an individual or a couple that eat limited meat diets
6-8 lbs or about 40 meals, this is where many customers start, particularly couples
13-15 lbs or about 75 meals, many families of four are subscribed to this box
20-22 lbs or about 115 meals, are you a beast, this is generally what Ashley and I eat on average per month
- You can’t get this quality of meat at the store
- Delivered to your doorstep available
- Easy payment options
- Great variety of Prairie Ranged meats each month
- Delicious centerpieces for gatherings and feasts
- Farm updates and subscriber promotions through the Food Ethos Farm newsletter #FARMtoday
- You support the regeneration of the Prairie landscape for sustainable community, clean water, more wildlife habitat and an agroecological rural economy